In June we got to take a road trip to Chicago to my sister Emily and her family! It was the trip of memories for us. This is us on Navy Pier with the famous Chicago Skyline behind us! This was a great day.
One of the funnest parts was going the whole trip without eating out!! We packed one HUGE cooler and had picnics every day! We saw a lot of cute little towns and had a lot of races in parks to get rid of the wiggles from being in the car so long!
At a zoo in the middle of downtown Chicago!
A little too much of Emily's cooking!!
We don't know who's kids these are, but they were funny enough to take a picture! I hope their parents find them soon ;)
Boat ride on the Beautiful Chicago River!
Day on the Beach of Lake Michigan! (Maybe the best day of our lives!)

Ang, your family is so darling. What a trip!!! Teresa's son, Chandler, just got his mission call to Chicago. He leaves October 20th. I'll have to show him your pictures.
ReplyDeleteWell, our husbands have even more in common now. How is Luke doing as Bishop? How are you doing with Luke as Bishop? The reason I ask is because Randy just got called as Bishop!! Yikes, a little overwhelming! What a blessing though to be married to such great men. Aren't we lucky? Tell Luke Thank You for being such a great example to my Randy as they were growing up. I know Randy really relied on Luke.
Love Steph
OH! So much fun! We miss you guys! You better start planning next year's trip! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah Ang! I'm glad you updated your blog :o) Looks like you all had the time of your lives on your trip to visit Emily. What fun family memories you are building together. You have a gorgeous family!!!
ReplyDelete